Hi I'm Claire
I help busy, overwhelmed mums to simplify, declutter and organise their homes and create personalised systems to follow to make running the household as easy as whipping up a smoothie with a toddler balancing on your hip.
I know you. I know you lie in bed at night sometimes feeling guilty about yelling at your child because you stood on some random painfully small, hard item yet again.
Really, you were angry because you felt badly about serving frozen dinner again because the week just got away from you and there was no time to cook tonight.
I won't get you started about how the state of your kitchen stresses you out so much you don't even want to cook.
You used to feel like you had things under control but these days you feel like you should get a medal at the end of the day just for surviving the juggle.
It doesn't have to be like that. I can help you get your household running like a well-oiled machine.
Do you wish cooking a healthy, tasty dinner was simple & quick?
Grab my free eBook 'Saving Dinner Time' & I'll give you a peek at how we eat well, stay sane and keep dinner time simple in the toddler years and beyond.
Let me help you.
Latest from the blog...
Declutter, simplify and organise...
I'm here to help make your life less stressful and more enjoyable. Here are some of the ways I can help...
- Is dinner time a completely crazy time in your house? Let me help you make it a little less stressful. Download your free Saving Dinner Time ebook then hit up my dinner recipes here . . . Learn More
- I'm not a huge fan of grocery shopping (especially with the kids) I try to shop once-a-month to keep the budget and stress levels under control. Here's how I do it . . . Learn More
- Having a well-stocked kitchen is one of the best things you can do to keep your sanity in the kitchen. My freezer is always jam-packed and pretty well-organized. Here's what I have . . . Learn More
- I must admit, I have quite a few appliances (yes I am a Thermomix owner / addict) but my very favourite is the slow-cooker that's why I created a FREE slow cooker eBook . . . Get Your Free Copy
- When it comes to saving money & sanity in the kitchen, having a good, basic supply of flexible ingredients is one of my secrets. Here's what I have on hand (and grab a copy of 5 supermarket items you can easily make at home) . . . Get the tips
- One of the most important things, actually THE most important thing to me is my childrens' health. THat's why I feed them the best possible food I can . . . Learn More
- Tried to make your own bread but made a doorstep instead? Get my free guide to the most common bread-baking mistakes & how to fix them . . . Get the guide
- Don't forget to get your free Saving Dinner eBook where I share all my tips & tricks for a stress-free & delicious dinner (and my favourite easy, healthy recipes). . . Get your ebook
"Claire has created some fantastic hints and tips for the kitchen and reminded me that there are lots of things i can do to make my life easier and my food more nutritious!"-
"Claire has a sensible and organised approach to handling the issues of meals and maintaining family healthy eating habits. The recipes she posts are easy to follow and provide variety. Rather than a huge overload of internet/magazine/recipe book recipes I might do a 'Claire and Jill' a la 'Julie and Julia' and just follow Claire for a year!!"-
"Claire provided some really useful tips on how to be organised in the kitchen and provide nutritious meals for my family. Thanks Claire!"-
"Claire presents her information in a charming informal way and she has a great deal of useful information to impart."-
Connect with me