I am seriously excited to be hosting this month’s Sweet Adventures Blog Hop. Remember the last few months how I said I kept forgetting to enter? Well this month I have no excuse! If you’ve never heard of it where have you been? No just jokes, don’t feel badly but do feel like you’ve been missing out.
Each month one lucky blogger gets to host the hop and pick a a theme and then bloggers from all around the world get together and share their sweet creations. At first I was a bit stumped on a theme and then it came to me… merinuges.
This month’s theme is Meringue Mania!
One of my all-time favourite desserts is a simple pavlova topped with whipped cream and berries. I could seriously eat it every day. I didn’t realise quite how obsessed I was with it until I had a look around the blog and discovered five variations!
It’s not just pavlova that I love though it’s anything with meringue. Remember those squiggly coloured meringues with the chocolate button eyes you get at the bakery (might be an Aussie thing)?
They were my bakery treat of choice for years and years. I have gotten a bit fancier in my old age and now I’ll take them however they come. Are you game to get whipping?
Do you have a family lemon meringue pie recipe or vegan meringue icing? Are you famous for your meringue cake or do you make a mean meringue melting moment? Well get in that kitchen and start creating.
- Theme: ‘Meringue Mania’ – sweet treats made from or including meringue.
- Hostess: Claire from Claire K Creations
- Hop opens: Monday 16 September 2013, 9 am (Australian Eastern Standard Time, Sydney)
- Hop closes: Friday 20 September 2013, 11.59 pm (AEST)
How to participate:
- Make a dessert fitting the theme for the month, post your creation on your blog during the week of the blog hop.
- Visit the hostess’s dessert post when it goes live follow the instructions to link up.
- Hop through all the themed creations to discover new recipes and new blogs
Sweet Adventures Blog Hop, aka SABH, is a monthly dessert link-up. Each month there is a new theme and the hop is open to anyone who blogs recipes. SABH is run by JJ from 84th & 3rd and regular guest hostesses.
Need dinner ideas & can't get to the shops?
Hi, I'm Claire. I'd love to send you a free copy of my eBook '12 ingredients, 11 recipes.'
Learn to to create 11 easy, tasty meals using just 12 basic ingredients from your pantry & freezer - no running to the shops.