dōTERRA Essential oils
(and how they changed my life)
When I sat in my first ever essential oils class as a mum of 6m & 2yo boys & listened to the woman tell us she used ONLY essential oils to get through teething I thought she was full of you-kn0w-what.
Now I’m that mum. Only it’s not just teething I use oils to support with.
It’s tummy upset, ouchies, immune challenges, women’s ‘ups & downs,’ head tension, bumps & scrapes, sleeping troubles, calming… anything we used to buy a specific product for, I now use oils.
Not only that I use them to replace my cleaning products, I DIY my skincare (quickly & easily – I have 3 kids so no time for complicated stuff), on our Frenchie Betty, in cooking, to make gifts… I could literally go on for pages.
I cannot express how incredible it feels to be able to help my kids with every day troubles & empower them to be able to do that for themselves rather than rely on something external.
Essential oils changed my life and now I am passionate about helping others. I would love to help you too.
FIRST, WHY DŌTERRA?
When you chose doTERRA you are choosing essential oils gently and carefully distilled from plants that have been patiently harvested at the perfect moment by experienced growers from around the world for ideal extract composition and efficacy.
doTERRA CPTG Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade essential oils represent the safest and most beneficial oils available in the world today. For an oil to be CPTG Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade the oil must be:
- Pure and natural, with aromatic compounds carefully extracted from plants
- Free from fillers or artificial ingredients; no dilution of active qualities
- Free of contaminants, pesticides, or chemical residues
- Rigorously tested for standards of chemical composition
- Cross tested using mass spectrometry and gas chromatography to ensure exact purity and composition potency
- Sourced by a global network of leading essential oil chemists and growers to ensure correct species, growth in ideal environments, and that raw plant materials were carefully harvested at the right time
HOW TO BUY YOUR DOTERRA ESSENTIAL OILS:
You have two options:
Set up a wholesale account for $35AU and then have 12 months access to the wholesale prices (25% off retail). Each year after that is $25 and you get a free peppermint oil. You can order any oils, products, create your perfect combinations and there’s no minimum order or monthly locked-in spend.
Sign up with one of the Starter Kits and get an amazing discount on your first purchase, the wholesale account is included and it gives you such a great start with these wonderful oils. Then throughout the year you have unlimited access to purchase as little or as many oils as you would like. Then pay the $25 fee and you get a free peppermint oil and another year’s access to a wholesale account.
HOW TO ENROL/PURCHASE YOUR OILS:
- Click HERE (or open this URL in a new browser: https://www.mydoterra.com/clairekcreations)
- Choose the country and language that’s appropriate for you.
- Click ‘Local.’
- Choose Wholesale — NOT Preferred Member
- Enter your personal information
- At *Enroller id*, enter my number: 5793606
You must enter my number to get my training, oils mentorship and support.
- Then click verify (it should then show you my name)
- Set yourself up with a password
- Click over to the next page
- Select what kit you’d like to order or click the ‘Introductory Enrolment Packet’ (this is your membership).
- Enter your Credit Card details and process your order.
Please don’t hesitate to email me at Claire [@] clairekcreations.com.au if you have any questions!
Once you have purchased, you will get an email from me with additional information, an invitation to our customer Facebook group and the option to book a free wellness coaching session to get you started.
You will also have ongoing access to support as well as the Low Tox Home eCourse (usually $97) and customer resources.
Need dinner ideas & can't get to the shops?
Hi, I'm Claire. I'd love to send you a free copy of my eBook '12 ingredients, 11 recipes.'
Learn to to create 11 easy, tasty meals using just 12 basic ingredients from your pantry & freezer - no running to the shops.