Secret Santa 2017
Pretty much the ONLY thing I miss about going to work in an office is Secret Santa (& maybe the office Christmas party).
We at-home mums & self-employed are not missing out this year (on the SS sorry not the party).
I'm hosting the mums & self-employed Secret Santa exchange & you're invited!
(to cover co-ordinator Elf's time & admin)
As a gift from the Elf, you'll also receive a free copy of my wholefood holiday snacks eBook.
One lucky Santa will win a SUPER SECRET SANTA pressie - a collection of some of the best things I can find (valued at more than $200).
Here's a peek at some of the goodies:
- Life-time free membership to the Life Sorted App - seriously, this will change your life! ($60/yr)
- A copy of Mindful Magic by Karen McDermott ($26.99)
- Access to my 4 workshops - Declutter with Claire, Once-a-month Shopping, Meal-planning 101 & stress-free Christmas ($81)
- A copy of Family favourites the eBook ($15)
- A copy of Slow Down the eBook ($15)
- A San Churro Chocolateria voucher ($30)
- Cake decorating 101 school by Angel Foods ($97)
- 40+ sweet & savoury baking recipes for special diets eBook by Angel Foods ($27)
- A Wellness Coaching package from the lovely Narelle at Simply Happy ($220)
(The Super Santa prize will only be available for Aussie residents sorry but if you're in the USA, UK, Canada, NZ or Thailand you will still receive the eBook gift from Mrs Elf.)
Here's how it will work...
- You sign up using the link on this page & receive an email from me (Claire Cameron aka Chief Elf) with the details of how to get your Santa assignment.
- You receive your recipient's details (24/11)
- You become Santa.
- You purchase or make a gift (limit $15) and send it to your recipient (by 8/12 - don't worry I'll remind you a few times).
- You excitedly await your present from Santa!